"My kids have been going to Dynamic for years. There's no other place in Spokane
The Dynamic philosophy is simple: build self-confidence in our students by providing encouragement, support, activity, and fun. From gymnastics to cheer, from dance to fitness…even preschool. You'll find something for everyone in our brand new, beautiful North Spokane facility. Whether you want to take recreational classes or be a part of a competitive team, our quality instruction in a safe environment can take you where you want to go.
GYMNASTICS • DANCE • CHEER • FITNESS • ATHLETIC WEAR
The gym has re opened this week! Classes will resume effective June 1st. If your athlete was registered before the closure they are still registered for classes. If you are not planning on coming back right now you do need to contact the front desk so you do not continue to get billed.
We will not have a separate summer session this year the fall session will be extended until August this year. Gymnastics was officially moved to phase 2 and will be following all recommended guidelines for reopening.
Due to these guidelines of limited facility occupancy of 30% / 75 student or less in the gym, we will be making some changes to the schedule which may or may not affect your child’s class time. As we will be moving our team training to the mornings and mid afternoon all recreational classes will be held in the evening. This will affect all morning classes as well as a few afternoon. If you are unsure of when your class is please contact the front desk and we can look up if your class time has changed. If you have a conflict we will be more than happy to work with you as much as possible during these crazy covid times. We do however ask for your patience and understanding as we are working diligently to get everyone back in the gym safely.
The first 2 weeks of June will be the official make ups for the last two weeks of class missed in March. Therefore billing will not begin until June 15th.
We miss seeing all of our families terribly be sure to review all of the new procedures and guidelines listed below in order to make this transition as smooth as possible. Again we ask for your patients as this is new for everyone involved. Please note that as we transition into phase 3 and phase 4 there will be alterations to our policies, however all decision are made with the safety of our student and clientele in mind.
There will be many new procedures for the kids to get used to until we can return 100% back to normal. I think this will be good practice for the new policies as well. Note that schedules are subject to change if needed.
New procedures are as follows.
1) Covid 19 questionnaires required to be filled out by all returning families. This form will need to be filled out and given to your coach on the first day back to practice (See form Attached).
2) One-way flow of traffic 3 separate check in points to space people out as they enter & exit. Wiggle worms, preschool 1, and preschool 2 classes will still enter through the main doors of the gym and line up for your coach outside the gym door with proper social distancing. All other athletes will remain outside until there coach comes to one of the side doors that will be the door they line up at from now on.(your instructor will clarify which entrance on the 1st day of class)
3) Limited Group size with only 1 parent or guardian allowed to accompany any athlete.
4) All spectators if any must wear masks while in the building. Athletes will be required to wear masks when entering, exiting & using the restroom.
5) Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the gym. Students will be prompted to use these before, after and throughout class to be sure that there is minimal chance to spread the disease.
6) Equipment Cleaning stations will be set up throughout the gym. Any used equipment will be quickly wiped down promptly after use.
7) Water fountains are shut down (students should bring their water bottle).
8) Office staff will be sanitizing all common use areas hourly.
9) Facility will continue to be cleaned each evening by our professional cleane
In Class Changes
1) Wash hands prior to entering with a wipe in the car or at home.
2) Students will be spread out safely (6 feet) on different stations or equipment.
3) Students will be prompted throughout class to use sanitizing stations.
4) Before switching events Students and instructors will use simple green or vinegar water ( at recommended amount by CDC) to wipe down all used equipment.
5) Shared chalk buckets will NO longer be allowed. Each student who need chalk, will need to bring their own block of chalk if needed for bars.
6) Water fountains are shut off (be sure your athlete has a personal/labeled water bottle.
7) At the end of class all students will Exit upstairs through the bridge door.
8)All students will need to make sure they have all their belongings with them. We will not have a lost and found and all items left behind will be disposed of.
All recreational athletes are recommended to bring as little as possible to each class. Water bottle grips etc, (everything should fit in a small bag.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this rapidly evolving situation. Our heart breaks for these athletes who have worked so hard this year. We will keep you posted on any updates.
Thank you , Adana Harris & Dynamic Staff
2019 LEVEL 9
WESTERN NATIONAL COMPETITORS